Wednesday, April 20, 2011

geography

if i could, i would have a home in probably 5 countries.  i dont think just visiting is enough.  =) other cultures interest me so much.  i love the differences.  theres something about seeing others live their lives in completely different ways than i.
the other day i was talking with my dad about the upcoming royal wedding and i then realized that when i was younger and had developed a bit of a crush on prince william...which then turned into an obsession with the royal family, as a teenager...this sparked my desire for travel & world experiences.  from that day on, my curiosity of the world had developed.  i still LOVE to pull out maps of any kind and study them.  geography is fascinating! 
so, i will continue to dream big about visiting as many of these special places i can in my lifetime.  and on friday morning...i WILL be sipping some tea while watching a beautiful wedding happening halfway around the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment